2020 Midview Schools Endowment Scholarship
In 2020 the Midview Endowment Fund is proud to award two $1000 scholarships to graduating Midview High School seniors. The recipients will be contacted by May 30.
To be considered for the Midview Endowment Scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
• A graduating senior from Midview High School
• Have been accepted or applied for acceptance to a trade school or university
• Enroll full-time at the institution in the fall of 2020
• Actively involved in community service, volunteerism or extracurricular activities
• Provide three references from community service/volunteer organization representatives or from teachers, advisers, community members who know the applicant well
Selection will be based on the applicant’s completion of the application and will focus on the students who have demonstrated their commitment to the community as well as those with unique circumstances that may make them eligible for financial assistance.
To apply for this award, the application must be submitted by April 24th, 2020. If you have any questions or need further information, please email the Endowment Board at email@example.com
Use the icon below to apply online with our Google Form.
The application must be submitted by April 24th, 2020.